Sunday, 30 June 2013

6 things to do when your TV dies

Ok so I don't like to admit it, but last week I was messing around with my mums bang and olufsen TV and I unplugged something and there was this big blue spark and loads of smoke and it smelled like electrical fire death so basically it's broken. It's a tube TV so obviously something set fire in there and  we now have NO TV. Mum isn't ready to accept this so she's just been turning it off and back on again repeatedly over the last week.
 I don't want to break it to her, but that TV is fucked. 

So instead I've been being productive with my time and using it to revise and do homework and read Charles Dickens and review my stamp collection.. Just kidding, I spent a most of last week moping about the broken TV and about 2 days googling grumpy cat non-stop (I feel like we can relate to eachother, even if she is only a cat).

Idk how common TV withdrawal syndrome is, but if you're in the same position as me, here's a nice list of things you could be doing instead of spending time with your telly.


1) Make banana ice pops- basically mash bananas and freeze them and they taste like banananana ice cream

2) Learn how to talk with an accent- I chose scottish woop woop

3) Get addicted to Bip Ling's life and wish it was your own (I love her edits and I love mooch!)



Bipppinnggg






4) The Adventure Time Princess Maker, need I say anymore? I've made about 12 of these, they're SO CUTE.



5) Watch lots of arty short movies on your laptop- I could do this all day. Personal favourite right here, a short for Prada Candy directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola. It's a pastel dream come true.

6) Cry because you don't have a TV. Alternatively, watch TV online and get on with your life (I chose the first option)