Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Tuesday night boredom and John Hughes is god

ok so I admit I've completely forgotten to post for the last couple days but I've been totally busy with stupid GCSE things and I caught the black death which took the fun out of my weekend entirely :))

While I don't really have any kind of plan for this post, I might just admit that while my brain is absolutely fogged with cold & flu tablets I've developed a bit of an obsession with John Hughes movies. When I say a bit of an obsession, what I mean is I have a tendency to stay up until ungodly hours downloading every single one of his movies until I literally fall asleep AT MY COMPUTER (this happened). But it's totally worth it. If you don't know who John Hughes is, he's the god that directed every good movie you've ever seen since forever.
 I think I will just spend the rest of my young life downloading John Hughes movies and live happily ever after with like every John Hughes movie ever made. And also my 27 cats who I will name after John Hughes movie characters.

I think you get my point, but to conclude: I like John Hughes. I'm also off my tits on caffeine and super hyper so I'm gonna go punch a wall or something to get rid of all this bloody energy. But you probably already got that from like- HHHYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

K bye guyz luv ya xoxo

 P.S Molly Ringwald is great and my new favourite person ever