Monday, 22 July 2013

Bipping and Bopping and Shopping and Dropping

Remember this girlie? 
^^^ webcam fail^^^

Her name is Phoebe and she's my bestie and new part-time blogging parter woohooo
So yeah, we've been hitting the town a lot this week and doing a lot of shopping so HERE COME THE PHOTOSS

I think this is suuper cutee, it's kinda blurry but hey, you can only expect so much from a 15 year old with a cameraphone.
Dress by Diesel

Erm phoebe got a bit excited and got stuck in the changing room curtain :/
Shoes by Zara

Awkward bathroom selfie because national rail is shit and my train got delayed
WHAT IS THAT ON MY FOREHEAD I SWEAR THAT WASNT THERE
Dress by Allsaints
Jacket by Levi's
Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell

Funtimes in the park 
Top by Acne Studios (I think?)
Skirt & Shoes by Zara

Picnic in the park (kind of, we had iced coffee and brownies) yumm
Top by Acne (?)
Skirt by Topshop
Shoes by Zara
Bag by Ted Baker

Ate too much cherry sherbet and my tongue went red oooppss