Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Bipppiinngg: A little post on Bip Ling



Ok so I know I've already blogged about Bip Ling (my ultimate blogging idol)- but I only mentioned her once and I felt like there is so much more that could be said about her.
Bip Ling kind of got me started with blogging, the whole bright flashing gifs and cool arty theme really inspired me and it just.looked.so.cool. She's most of the reason I started all of this in the first place, this internet scrapbook thing where you can put all of your inspirations and memories and cool things that no one else knows about- it was something I always wanted to do, but my tumblr wasn't quite flexible enough.

So if you're up for big flashy gifs, bathroom selfies and loads of cool edits from queen Bip, CLICK RIGHT HERE. If not, here are some of her cool flashy gifs just to look at because I felt like I didn't really need to make any for this post.