Monday, 22 July 2013

Tripppingg in London Zoo

If you follow me on vine (Indigo Fox S) you probably saw the shit ton of videos I posted up of the snakes and galapagos tortoises on Thursday but if you didn't HERE ARE THE PHOTOS
  We went to London Zoo for my friends 15th, her first time at the zoo and my first time in Camden
<-- This was us when we got there


BRING ON THE LONDON TOURIST PHOTOS



WELCOME TO LONDON TOWNN
Group photo by the Camden Town underground sign awhh

A beautiful (but squished and very dead) butterfly in the tropical butterfly house :(

A BUTTERFLY LANDED ON LIZZY'S FINGER :O :O

Funtimes in the snake emporium (we were in here for ages)

Some of the animals were very horny :/ Galapagos turtles doing the thing. I just thought this was too funny i had to post it

Half a group photo (I'm not in this and neither is hannah) awhh cuties
We went to Camden market for a bit after woo

My friends are so cuutee
Chilling in a jewellery/rug shop

WE WENT TO CYBERDOG
CYBERDOGGINGG
the music in there was so trippy WOWwoW

AND THEN WE WENT HOME :(
Oh hey and i bought some stickerzz

i have so many photos to upload from last week and i'm way behind aaarrghhh panickinggg