Sunday, 29 September 2013

Weekly inspirations #4: Out of Bounds

Yeaaahhh Buddyyy I didn't forget, yaayy
 So I've never mentioned this before, but the way I like to design is to make up a character, and centre a collection around them. I know it's kind of an odd method, but it means I can make a collection much more personal. Anyways, the project i've been working on at the moment is kind of suburbian. I don't really know how much else I can say about this collection of photos, or how to explain. I'll let you judge for yourself.

I don't understand my attachment to these odd american places

arghh so perfect

This is kind of sad but it's a beautiful picture..

Photographer Dakota Gordon is a new favourite of mineee

Everything is out of bounds.

Someone help me find this movie please dear god

That's it for this week! Here's a song that I think kind of goes with the whole summery suburbs thing, enjoy :)