Thursday, 2 January 2014

Cat Fashion Week?!?!?

So it seems that I'm rather shit at keeping up with the whole blogging thing. Sorry, guys. But I know how to make it up to you. I found this in one of those weird dark corners of the internet where all the crazy cat ladies hang out and I thought it might just make the perfect comeback post.


 Every year, deep in the shadows of New York Fashion week, an annual cult ritual takes place- The Kitty CATure fashion show. A parade of obsessive and overbearing pet owners walk around and showboat their incredibly uncomfortable looking pets in a collection of ridiculous and elaborate outfits for their chance at short-lived fame.


There's really not much left to say about this strange event that couldn't just be summed up with photos. And since a picture is worth 1000 words, I guess this makes for a pretty big comeback post.

"What the fuck am i doing"
Stop saying "aw" this isn't cute
i am so done with the internet right now
Well now I've seen enough "Kitty Couture" to see me through a good few years in therapy, here's my song of the week; 'Given The Chance' by The Kite String Triangle