Sunday, 9 February 2014

5 Valentines Cards you'll never forget

It's 6:30 on a Sunday afternoon, and yes I know I've already posted today but quite frankly this weekend has not been productive. I type this with one hand as the other is trapped under what feels like 30kgs of furry death grip (It's my cat), and I lost feeling in my arm a good half hour ago. So what do I do at times like this when I'm trapped by cat and bored to death? Tumblr. And what is the one thing that even Tumblr makes impossible to escape? Valentines Day. Even the greatest of internet sanctuaries is not safe at a time like this. #VALENTINESPOSTSEVERYWHERE
 But hey, on the bright side, not everyone on the internet has the personality of a mashed potato when Feb 14th rolls around. Here I have gathered a few of my favourite of the 'celebrity valentines memes' for you guys to give to someone special this year.

And, last but not least;

And on that note, I'll see you guys next week x