Wednesday, 28 May 2014

random weekly inspirations and siblings @ Alvar magazine

Weird weekly edit #1- featuring the apartment crop by Peter Judson
So it's exam season and of course I've left everything to the last minute... *commence mental breakdown*
I haven't had time to write an entire blog post but somehow I managed to make like 5 million moodboards so here are a couple of things that inspired me this week:

Dom Sebastian
Dazed & Confused- March 2014
Mixte Magazine


In other news, I bumped into Emily (my mad-beautiful model friend who I interviewed a while back) last week and found out about her recent shoot for ALVAR magazine, doesn't she look amazing?
you can find the original editorial here and emily's IMG profile here :D

My song of the week this week is Cheap Sunglasses by RAC, Enjoy :)