Saturday, 25 October 2014

My comeback is marked with a selfie

(don't worry, it's not a selfie of me)


The last time I switched my computer on was just before being shipped off to boarding school, so I've probably got a lot to catch up on and the fact that my laptop has been with a technician for the last few weeks certainly didn't help. Anyways, laptop issues aside, all is good now and last Saturday marked the day I turned 17. This basically just meant getting drunk and changing my age status on every social network in the universe but I also got some pretty rad stuff. Keep your eyes peeled for cringey selfies featuring crazy graduate designer clothes and some home-dyed denim (A level textiles- don't ask).
I can feel myself rambling so I'm going to move to the the point; I found a new fave photographer today and her name is Maisie Cousins and she has blue hair and I think that's all that needs to be said. Check her out:




Cool huh? Her photography is so bright and hedonistic but she has this incredible way of connecting with her subjects that I find so rare. The only word I can think to describe her work is delicate, and I can officially say that I'm hooked.
Oh and I almost forgot, here's a Maisie Cousins selfie, as promised ;)


My song of the week this week is by SOHN, enjoy :)