Saturday, 18 April 2015

D&G in Development

It's probably become fairly clear over the last few years that I'm a massive print-whore. I love big crazy colours on everything and of course Dolce & Gabbana is one of the best brands for this. Also, development models are awesome-looking and totally jealousy-inducing for me.

So here are a few looks you would definitely see me rocking if I had a slightly better wardrobe/infinite ££££ and looked like THIS:

Annie @ IMG Development in black Dolce & Gabbana dress and long sleeved tshirt from Proenza Schouler
Sofia Rivolta @ IMG Development in Dolce & Gabbana maxi skirt, Filles A Papa tshirt and Rick Owens jacket 
Nana Strand @ IMG Development in Dolce & Gabbana skirt and McQ sweatshirt
Until the day that I magically become a super mega rich supermodel though, I'm going to sit here and cry into my empty bank account and alexander mcqueen jumper with newly acquired paint stains (this happens a lot, it's been a long day). Why life?

My song of the week this week is Go by Grimes, enjoy guyss :)