Saturday, 11 April 2015

Weekly Inspirations #5

I'm in bed with a hot water bottle right now and it's foggy outside and my life feels like a pale girl tumblr. Speaking of pale girl tumblr, here's my new URL, and here are my weekly inspirations for the week beginning Monday (I've totally lost track of the date).

Václav Jirásek - Infection, 2002
Kerri Rosenthal
Cemetery flowers after the ice storm
The remnants of the Jet Star roller-coaster in the ocean, almost five months after Superstorm Sandy, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
Unknown source
Ruslana Korshunova
is this real?
dem stars doe
Anna Sui SS15 details
Alexander McQueen AW14
Andrea Briones
dream hair
Chanel SS15 Couture details
Winnie Harlow at Ashish SS15
Yohji Yamamoto SS15

My song of the week this week is Bodyache by Purity Ring, enjoy :)