Saturday, 18 June 2016

Lazy Daze

I believe I am in the midst of a quater-life crisis. For me this translates into a newfound infatuation (or obsession, depending on your opinion) with glitter, leading me to cover my entire body in it at every available opportunity (including your average trip to the supermarket).
 Having found myself, as of Friday, an officially out-of-education-and-unemployed-adult (shit), I'm kind of at a loss for what to do with my life, and, naturally, a minor existential crisis on Friday evening led to the purchase of 13 different types of glitter, 3 Vladimir Nabokov novels, and a stick n' poke tattoo set. I also shot some weirdo photos of my pal Morgana, and since I've run out of interesting updates, I feel like this will be the topic of today's blog post. So here goes, a bunch of photos taken while we were wasted/hungover this weekend:

Lazy Daze








My song of the day is 'Pleasure this Pain' by Kwamie Liv- enjoy x