Saturday, 20 August 2016

Why I am an unreliable blog host

Do you ever get those days when your head feels like it's been filled with sand and you literally can't bring a pen to paper, let alone write anything? This has been my mood for almost a month now and you could call it writers' block or exhaustion or whatever but it's driving me nuts.

 I'm going to get to the point here. I started this blog as a kind of hub for all the things I found new and interesting but at some point this turned into a venture into journalism and quite frankly I think that writing another article this year will make my brain implode. So here is what I'm proposing- today this website will change into a scrapbook for things I like, things I do and things I feel and I'm inviting you guys to read it with discretion because I am a rather discombobulated human being.

So here goes- a new chapter. Welcome to my diary, suckers.

VIVA BOOMTOWN