|collage to sum up how i'm feeling. The pizza felt appropriate and also unemployment is a sad and lonely existence.|
THINGS I RECOMMEND THIS MONTH
- A teddy bear fucked up by Claire Barrow herself- give one of these bbys a home (bagsies the pink one). As well as being weirdly adorable these guys are also art which is more of a reason to adopt one (they want ur love):
- These colours, just generally. Look like this to beat the winter blues, glossy eyes are in I think. Also follow @ines.alpha on insta for more.
- Luisa Beccaria. If i was a princess i would literally wear her stuff all day and to bed at night. Cue a combo of heavenly princess gowns and also quite 90s badass vibes- these are the clothes meg cabot dreamed of when she wrote the princess diaries. Also very much in adoration of the velvet chokers- give me one in every colour pls.
Luisa Beccaria Fall 2016 looks:
|does it come in black??|
|can we all appreciate the cashmere vest top though please?|
|so 90s i love it|
- Cute kiddy tats. Think kitschy temporary tattoos, but not temporary. Inspirations include cat-themed paint-by-numbers kits and grandmothers that knit.
- Collaging. When boredom hits (yes, I'm still unemployed), hack up your mum's old vogues and make the world your moodboard. Just don't run with scissors.
|I just felt that this needed to be included. emojis ftw by jessicamaccormackrmack.tumblr.com|