Saturday, 15 October 2016

Nihilisa Frank



The world has answered my prayers. Nihilisa Frank is a tumblr dedicated to nihilistic quotes in rainbow wordart splashed across Lisa Frank images. Even better than this is the fact that the owner of the site chooses to remain anonymous, portraying themselves as an immortal entity in pursuit of sweet death to the reporters at fusion. Check out the images, and Nihilisa's interview, below.





Who are you, exactly?
I am Nihilisa and I have lived three hundred years, and I long to die. But death is no longer possible. I am immortal


What do you think of the current state of children's school supplies?

Children are a poison to the earth, a plague of man.


What's next for you? Are you interested in branching out into other iconic pieces of children's culture?
All I desire is sweet death. Oblivion.



My song of the day today is Eli Eli by Misun. Also please enjoy my personal favourite from the Nihilsa Frank archive: headless skeleton jammin to a boombox on an intergalactic skateboard